Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I can feel it in the breeze

So this might sound crazy to some people who have never felt a cool, California breeze before, but I have been reminded of God's perfect peace in my life multiple times this week through the breeze blowing on my face. I just close my eyes and allow the wind to calm my spirit and quiet my mind. I am so very thankful for the breeze this week because there has been so much to do with the end of the semester wrapping up. Even if it is just for that short moment, it is enough to get me to the next class/rehearsal/activity/task that is on my schedule. It reminds me that no matter how much I accomplish or how well I accomplish something, it will all disappear in the end. I am so grateful that I can't help but focus on God's grace and His peace in my life (only because He has allowed me too). So next time you are outside, stop and catch the breeze on your face and let me know what you feel!

No comments: