Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The J


Last week I was on video chat with my Meme and I was showing her the initial letters that I got for Camden's room (CJB). I pulled it out of the bag and Camden started laughing hysterically at the J. I missed most of the laughing, but got a little of it, and then he started his usual screaming at random stuff. He is getting quite loud these days which is funny and is still putting everything in sight in his mouth! My favourite is when he pulls the giant mirror on his play gym to his mouth. Like he thinks he could get that in his mouth! Haha!

Well, we only have 11 days until we fly out to Texas! We haven't been on American soil for a year exactly. We landed in the UK on 24 Apr, 2010, and we will arrive in Texas on 23 Apr, 2011. How weird is that! We didn't even realise that we were doing that! We can't wait! I better start packing soon to make sure we don't forget anything or overpack! Tips for flying with a baby?? Besides nursing during take off and landing??

<3

No comments: