Friday, June 17, 2011

Talkie Talk

Camden is changing soooooo fast!!!

Yesterday he started to babble a little bit and we caught it on film. Today he started saying bababababa too. :) He also rolled over yesterday and finally got his arm out of the way completely! He is getting faster at rolling and I definitely have to start putting the gate up each time I go downstairs and he is on the floor upstairs. I am slowly realising how my days are numbered in taking him out and about with me to cafes/restaurants/museums, etc. in the pram for so long! He's slowly getting on the move and I have a feeling this kid is going to be fast!!! He's such a wiggle worm now :)

1 comment:

the Randles said...

How exciting--what cute babbling! Rhodes is obviously missing Camden and keeps trying to call him to talk, but he's not getting any sig' on his baby phone :)