Thursday, October 27, 2011

Parents arriving any minute!

Today my parents are arriving to celebrate Camden's first Halloween and more importantly Camden's first birthday on the 2nd of November and my birthday on the 7th! They should be here soon! The thing I hate about not having a car here is not being able to ever pick anyone up from the airport. I have to anxiously wait at my flat while they travel on the tube. If Camden wakes up from his nap, I might walk down to the tube station and "pick" them up there.

Let's hope there's not another suitcase mishap like in June when my mom came and I had to drag her 50 lb. suitcase for a mile back to my place bc the wheel broke! Haha! We are planning some fun outings while they are here! I'll make sure to take lots of pictures!

One of the most exciting things about today is that my good friend Joanna had her baby this morning! A healthy baby girl (Isabella-Rose). I can't wait to meet her and see Jo! Good timing that my parents are here  so I can go visit them without Camden. :)

No comments: