Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fruit and Veg

Here is a link I found on another blog I read that has some interesting info on food digestion. I've always wondered why sometimes it's harder for me to digest certain fruits and vegetables. Hopefully this will be a good jumping off point in figuring out better food combinations for easier digestion.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/444046-should-fruits-vegetables-be-mixed-together/

We have also started making smoothies with different combos of fruits and veggies for Camden. Sometimes I sneak in my own while making his. He is obsessed with smoothies. I can get him to eat so many greens and vegetables in a smoothie bc he will drink 3 cups full! Another tip I learned is to drink them alone within an hour of eating anything else to absorb all the nutrients.

Any other good fruit/veg tips out there?

No comments: