Tuesday, April 22, 2008

wowza

I am continually amazed at how crazy life is. I am frustrated at how much the enemy has taken control of everyone's schedule (including my own) and not allowing anyone time for people they care about as well as people they want to get to know. I am trying, like everyone else who doesn't want to be controlled by schedules, deadlines, bosses, demands, meaningless tasks, etc., to weed out the unimportant tasks or things that can wait another day to be accomplished. I feel like at the end of a crazy day (like today) I still have things that I desire to do (not have to do) that I don't have time for. I didn't even get to practice my flute today. Anyway, I say all of this not because I want a sympathy vote or for people to have a scheduling competition with me (who is the busiest), but to remind you (and myself) to pray about the people you care about to not become controlled by their schedules, because I surely would love the prayers! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'll be praying for you, girl!
I always have to remind myself...God is the Maker of time, and He made enough of it. I am just not managing it well.

It so hard to resist business. Thanks for the reminder.
Love you!