Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Random weekend in San Fran!


Jared and I at Scoma's! A delicious Seafood Restaurant! We had Jean Marc as our waiter and he was from France and was hilarious!!!!!

It feels like we were just here, but that was a whole year ago with my brother and Beth.
We decided to ride along with our friends' Scott and Heather who were going up to take their engagement pictures. We had a great time! We literally just ate and walked around the city! My kind of vacation!

Cool House pic I took!
Jared and Guillermo climbing the hill to find a Geocache! This is a very fun thing to do in a big city! You should try it out! You look up the coordinates on your iphone and then look for the hidden item. You replace the item with something of equal value. The one below had a quarter...we decided not to replace it...But it was a thrill to find...but the next three we mapped we couldn't find...sad :(
This is the worst pic ever, but I found my first GeoCache!
Oh ya, my future home!!!! :) This neighborhood really made me want to move to San Francisco!
Cool old car on a crazy hill! We got our leg workout for the day for sure walking those neighborhoods!
Can you imagine being able to see Alcatraz from the top of your street!??
Jared and I at the end of the really cool street of amazing houses close to Fisherman's Wharf! Coit Tower in the background!

This is a picture that Jared took with coit tower in the background. Still have never been to the top of it! Maybe next trip!

We drove back Sunday night late...I wouldn't recommend this...we didn't get home until 2:30 am! But...it was a very fun trip! I love not having an itinerary when you only have a little over 24 hours in a city!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

aww fun pictures Robin! :)