Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And the packing shall commence...




Tomorrow I really need to start packing. It seems so far, but I know it is not! We will be moving to London faster than we think! Jared and I have already been dumpster diving, but still need a lot more boxes since we are putting most everything we own in storage. I don't think we have fully comprehended this undertaking. In the past, we have moved our stuff without fully boxing and packing everything up. Just taking loads of stuff over to the new place. Well, now we have to make sure everything will be safe and sound for a year...

Any suggestions?
And yes, I am going to try and give away some stuff that we don't need...does this excite me....always! Will Jared be on board? Probably not! Hehe!

:)

1 comment:

KrispyPotatoChip said...

I must REALLY be out of the loop! How did I miss that you guys are moving to London? I saw the moving boxes and thought you might be coming back to Sugar Land, but you are getting further away from home.

Thanks for your sweet note. Turner is amazing and I have felt everyone's prayers over us and him. Hope to see you guys soon!