Monday, March 29, 2010

It's really happening

So we are down to less than 2 weeks before we leave LA. There certainly are a lot of mixed emotions right now. We are very excited to begin a new adventure in London for a year, but are really sad to be leaving all our friends behind. I don't know what I will do without my weekly hang outs with Kimberly or my car rides to dance with Katie :( We are just going to have to skype a lot!

We are done packing everything in the house to put in storage on April 7th, except for a few dishes we are still using, as well as pictures and curtains. After we put stuff in storage and move out, we are going to stay with the Feistel's for a few days until we head out on the 10th for Las Cruces, then Bandera, then Houston to see family before we fly out April 19th for LONDON!

I am really excited for our going away party on the 9th at the Wolfe's house! Hope everyone can make it!

Robin :)

1 comment:

Calisa Hildebrand said...

Omg Robin! This is so exciting! I'm glad that you made it to TX ok. This is going to be such an incredible year for you guys. We'll al miss you tons, but I'm so glad that you are writing your adventures down for us. Enjoying spending time with your family and his grandparents. If you see Nora at all, please give her a huge hug for me :)