Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Shower

My sweet friends from church decided to throw me a baby shower this weekend!! I really was blessed by the whole thing! I am still amazed that these girls would put so much work into this when they have only known me since we arrived 5 months ago. It is so nice to have family away from family who are willing to go all out for someone they haven't known for very long!

Here I am with my 33 1/2 week belly! We had a guess the size of Robin's belly game where each person had to cut a string the length they thought I was around. Some people were a little ambitious! Maybe if I was having septuplets?? I guess I have a little over 6 weeks to go still...we will see!

Classic books! "Where the Wild Things Are" and "The Hungry Caterpillar"...complete with finger puppet!

Lizzie explaining the baby food game. Some of the flavors were chicken and wild rice, butternut squash and root veggie, and pear and banana...kind of gross! Especially the chicken one!

Me and Chrissie
Susie, me, and Jo

Me and Lizzie

Beautiful Fall Baby Shower Table!
Here is a shot of the AMAZING food they prepared!
Thanks again guys for a wonderful time! You will never know how much this meant to me!

1 comment:

Katie Feistel said...

So happy you got to have a baby shower! Looks like it was a great time!