Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cool Front

As we call it in Texas, a "cool front" has made its way to London! It is currently 60 degrees and sunny. A perfect fall day! I think I will go for a walk as to not miss out on this glorious day! Do wish I had a car at this point because walking long distances is getting tougher for me.

I have officially accepted that summer has come and gone (all 2 weeks of 85 degree weather we had here). BUT, that means that we are entering in to the fall season...yes my friends, the season that my little boy will be born in! I really can't believe it. We only have 8 weeks from Friday until the due date and are so excited about meeting him we can't stand it!

I am almost done with all the books I set out to read and almost done with the 2 stuffed toys (an owl and an elephant) and blanket I am making for him. I will post pictures soon when I get them done.

I am trying to cherish these last couple months of being by myself during the day. That will not be the case for many many years...a very bizarre feeling indeed.

I will post more belly pics soon if Jared will take some this weekend (It is getting quite large!)! Hope everyone has a great day!

R

No comments: