Saturday, February 19, 2011

Camden meets Amelia

Corey, Kimberly, and Amelia arrived Thursday afternoon!! We have had so much fun already and it has only been 2 days!! Yesterday we took the babies to Borough Market and we all had some very eclectic food and of course coffee! Here is Jared wearing Camden facing out in his carrier for the first time! He loved being able to see everything now that he can hold his head up better on his own.


Here's Kimberly in the rocker with the babies! I can't believe we are all together! It's so special!
Can't contain this baby cuteness!!

More pictures to come from the rest of the trip!

2 comments:

Bri Westbury said...

Oh. My. Goodness. This is too adorable! I just want to pinch all four of those cheeks!

P.S. What kind of carrier is that? Looks awesome. I am still in the market for a big girl carrier (right now she can just chill in the wrap).

Libby & Greg said...

Those lil babes are soooo precious!! I wish we lived closer!! Tell jared hey for us!! How is mommyhood going?

I tried to follow your blog but it wont let me!!!