Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bittersweet

Today is very bittersweet...

I am glad that we are back from Paris and we are back in our day to day life, but it marks the end of our holiday for the summer and our guests coming in to town for a while. One thing I really love about living here is the amount of visitors we have had come to see us over the last year and 4 months. It has honestly been one of the things that keeps me going day to day out here. It can get very lonely without good friends and family close by, so to have people come visit us always means a lot. We do have some visitors on the dockett for fall, so I can look forward to that. In the mean time, it's just me and bub during the day! :) We have found a little library song time every Wednesday morning that we have met a few other mums at, and I am trying to think of a few other weekly things we can put on the calendar so I don't feel so directionless.

Camden is getting to be a ton of fun and all smiles these days which is a huge blessing as far as enjoying my days with him. He is not dealing with as much separation anxiety when I leave the room and he also is getting to be more mobile. He is very close to crawling and is just going backwards when he moves. It's really funny!

Here are some pictures from the Paris trip! I'll be dreaming of our next trip although it probably won't be a reality for a while! :)













1 comment:

Steph said...

So jealous of this! Really! It's just not right that you guys are traipsing all over Europe without the Ceases. It ain't right!