Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Day of school?

This morning, Jared left for his first day at Sony! It really felt more like I was sending him off to his first day of school or something. :) He will meet new people, have a totally different work environment, have all new software to learn, and new area of town to get to know. I am so excited for him, but I think I might have been more nervous last night than him when we were falling asleep! He is already in my prayers this morning :) Weird that this is Jared's first day and Obama's? Well, hopefully it is a good sign!

On another note, I am dog-sitting out here for my brother's girlfriend's aunt and uncle...random, I know, but they have two of the most adorable golden retrievers, and a hot tub!!! I will post some pics of the dogs if I can get a camera. Ours finally died! RIP cannon powershot! :(

No comments: