Monday, January 19, 2009

you should do it too!

So I haven't been blogging as much lately because I have joined an online site where you can read the bible through in a year and share comments about the readings with friends who are also members on the site. I can't believe I have kept up with the readings and it has been so wonderful to have more consistent time reading the bible. Go to www.youversion.com if you want to set up a username so you can join in! It isn't too late to start! You can even start on today's readings as your first day! My username is robinbobin if you want to search for me! See you there! In the meantime, I will try to blog more. :)

School starts in a week, and Jared starts his first day at SONY imageworks tomorrow! We are both so excited! Please pray with us as we transition to this new phase!

No comments: