Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day before recital post!

My recital is tomorrow! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! I can't decide if I am more excited to see my family and friends from Texas, or about the actual recital! I have invested so much time into the pieces on my program and am so excited to perform them! To relate my excitement to some of you who are non-musicians, think of buying a new outfit/car, etc. and wanting to show it off, or investing in a project at work and finally getting to present it. I am also excited about having the entire weekend after the recital to hang out! We are going to the beach and having a cook out Saturday, if it doesn't rain, and going to church and a fun restaurant for lunch Sunday! Have a happy Easter for those of you I won't be seeing this weekend!

No comments: