Monday, April 13, 2009

Recital Aftermath!


I had such an amazing time performing this weekend and hanging out with friends and family. Thanks to everyone who flew in to see me and spend the weekend in LA (I know that is so rough for all of you who came from Texas...hehe!) I don't think I could have asked for a better recital and reception. I can't believe that many people showed up to watch me play the flute. I feel so blessed that I get to do what I love! I took a few pictures of all of the beautiful flowers everyone gave me! I had way more flowers than vases and had to give away two bouquets to Katie! I can't wait to do another recital! I will post some more pictures of me at the actual recital as soon as I get some from family and friends and I am hoping to get my website up soon with recordings!





No comments: