Friday, June 12, 2009

Done with Thesis!!!

Hello all,

I wanted to post that I just put my thesis in its' box and am going to turn it in on Monday bc traffic is too bad right now to go down to LB. I am soooo happy! There has been something to work on everyday for the past 2 months, and I want it out of here! It is hard to transition away from it and away from the computer and get back to practicing more, but hopefully it won't take me too long. I have a lot to practice for the Jim Walker class that starts a week from Monday! That is if the workers who are repairing the shower downstairs well hurry up and get the heck out of my apartment bc ours is leaking downstairs apparently! :)

Also, I am currently reading and almost finished with a book that was given to us a long time ago that I never read. It is called Simplify by Rod Brace. It is really interesting and I highly reccommend it! He poses a lot of good questions to individuals as well as communities of faith as to what we consider important and what we get too immersed in sometimes. I have been getting into reading more now that I have some time to enjoy a book without feeling like I should be practicing instead of reading. More thoughts on the book in another post!

Robin :)

No comments: