Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 years in Cali

So in a few days, Jared and I will have lived in Cali and this apartment for two years! Time flies!
It is hard for me to want to stay in the same apartment because in college I moved almost every year. I have the itch to move! I know it is a hassle and I don't really want to pack up boxes, but I would love to see what another area of LA has to offer. I am tired of our restaurants and wish we had more unique shopping and eating within walking distance. I also need to realize, though, that it is not up to me and that we should probably stay put until we have a better reason that wanting to move!

On another note, I am almost done formatting my thesis! Can you believe it! Thank you Jesus! I am definitely going to celebrate with alcoholic beverage when I turn that sucker in to the Library!

:)

No comments: