Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday, Monday

Today Jared goes back to work...this is a sad and happy thing...

Sad
1. I don't have him to hang out with all the time
2. We didn't get much time together alone bc we had so many guests

Happy
1. Money!
2. Jared is glad he is doing lighting on this project!
3. I am getting back to a schedule and routine!
4. Eating in! I am soooo sick of going out!
5. Alone time for myself and practice time!!!!!!
6. We will have Saturdays together until they decide otherwise!
7. Only one more person coming to visit next weekend!

As you can see, there are many more happy things in this than sad! Hehe!

Today, I am teaching lessons and have my Jazz Dance class at 6! It is so much fun! I have learned a lot already, and am hoping we get to learn a routine soon!

No comments: