Thursday, November 12, 2009

LaPhil

Tomorrow night, Jared and I are going to the LaPhil! Jared got me tickets for my birthday. This will be the first concert I get to see this season as well as the first time I will get to see Dudamel! They are playing the same piece that I saw the Boston Symphony play 4 years ago....Schubert Unfinished. This is one of my all time favorite pieces!
I also have a new dress for the event bc I went to the friends and family sale at Banana Republic. My friend works there and gave me a 30% off coupon! I got 2 dresses for $50! Here is the one I will probably wear tomorrow with tights! Too short without!

This is the first thing I have purchased in 2 months. Sorry Katie, I broke the shopping hiatus for the 30% off! I feel like I have made progress on this front, though. Not buying something just because you wanted it or walked in the store and the store "made you buy it", but rather going in with certain things that you are looking for. I feel really good about putting this part of my life in to perspective. I just realized many more of the things that are more important and worthwhile to spend our money on. Thoughts??