Thursday, January 21, 2010

LaPhil + this weekend

This past Saturday Jared and I got to go tot he LaPhil for free! I entered a contest and won two tickets to the concert as well as champagne/wine at intermission, and a tour of the hall after the concert. The best part was the tour after the concert. We got to walk around backstage, and the best part was getting to walk on stage after everyone had left. A quiet concert hall with us on the stage. Very cool. The Disney Hall is so intimate. On stage the audience surrounds you. Our tickets were on the side one level up from the stage...right on top of the second violins! Anyway, if you haven't checked out the hall yet, you should! I have been 4 times since I moved here, and am dying to back soon!

Tomorrow night I get to go to a reading of a few chapters of my friends' unpublished book. She is an actress and it is all about her time in the industry as a Christian. I am really excited to hear it! Also, I get to go to a really cool art show/concert Saturday with another friend! There is never a lack of fun things going on here! That's why I love it so much!

<3

No comments: