Saturday, October 2, 2010

Concert update

Great show, although you could tell that the London fans only knew the most popular hits from the radio. During all the rest of the songs everyone was just chatting it up with their friends. I think that is why they turn the volume up so loud at shows in the states. To drown out dumb people who are louder than the music being played! It was still a really great time, though! They played a nice mix of songs from all the albums.

When we first got there, a lady who worked at the venue saw I was preg and offered me a seat in the disabled section. I told her I was good, but probably would come back half way through the concert or something. Well, I only lasted 3 songs bc the standing area filled up and it was hot and steamy from all the smelly people. It was also a little overwhelming with the music, people walking by, etc. Sooo...I left Jared by his lonesome bc he wasn't allowed to come sit with me, and I went to grab my chair! He was a sweetheart though and told me he would come pick me up from the "nursery" after the show! Haha!

It was so nice to enjoy the concert from the side where I didn't have a ton of people bumping in to me, etc. I have noticed I have a lot more personal space issues regarding people bumping my bump these days. It is just not cool. "Mind the bump" I need to make a t-shirt!

Anyway, if they didn't have those chairs off to the side, we probably would have had to leave the concert due to me not being able to stand...so I know Jared was grateful!

I am going to make Jared take some more belly photos today so hopefully I can get some more posted. There isn't too much longer to take them!

:)


No comments: