Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Contest

It is time for the first contest I have ever had on my blog!

As most of you know, I will be 38 weeks pregnant this Friday! Time is flying!

We are going to play guess when Robin will have the baby, baby's weight, and length. The person closest without going over (Price is Right stlye) will win a prize!

Things you might want to keep in mind...
My due date is Nov. 12th
There is a full moon on Nov. 6th
This is my first baby, duh!
He is in the head down position, but has been for 8 weeks now
I walk a lot
I was almost 2 weeks overdue when I was born

Please post a comment with your guess! Include baby's weight in kg and length in cm, bc that's how they measure here!

Can't wait to read everyone's guesses! If you want to include any explanations on why you guessed a certain way, that would be fun! :)

10 comments:

Ryan said...

Definitely Nov 6. But can I have a ballpark on the other stuff? Do babies come in fl. oz.?

Robin Brient said...

most babies range from around 48-58 cm long and 2.5 to 4.5 kg!

Bri Westbury said...

I am going to go with:

November 7th
2.8 kg
52 centimeters

Robin Brient said...

I forgot to mention that Nov. 7th is my b-day!

Katie Feistel said...

My guess is:

November 14th
3.6 kg
51 cm

Lindsay said...

Hmm...
I'll go with November 15th
7lb 13 oz
20 inches long.


I can't wait to see his lil face and hear what you guys are going to name him!!!

Kimberly said...

My guess:

Born November 10th.
weight: 3.4 Kg
Length: 53 cm

stefaroooni said...

My guess:

November 18 (Sorry, Robin!)
3.8 kg
54 cm

Now let's hear your guess!

Jim Brient said...

A little Druid whispered to me whilst traipsing around Stonehenge:

November 17
55 cm
3.4 kg

Kimberly said...

oh oh....I'm changing mine! Is that cheating ? :)

November 1st
3.0 kg
52 cm long!