Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow and a 1 month old baby!

So 2 things I can't believe!

1. Camden is already 4 weeks and 4 days old! He is sleeping very well at night. He has been sleeping 3 hours, then 2 1/2, then 2 at night. I am very thankful that he has his nights figured out and during the day he is really enjoying play time with his toys. Sometimes he doesn't want to nap during the day and cry instead, but I think he is just trying to figure out how to be awake during the day and not be upset! Today he did have 2 solid 2 hour naps and mom got a nap too! Hallelujah! At night he gets a little fussy between 9-12, but a little cuddle time with Dad always seems to help calm him down! Even if Dad is up for 2 hours trying to calm him down so mom can get some rest!! (Best Dad ever!) :)

2. It really snowed a couple of nights ago and stuck to the ground! And it is still snowing and still looks like this outside! The only downside to snow is that I don't want to take Camden outside...which means mommy doesn't get to go outside very much! It is like 25 degrees outside. Brrr! Colder than anywhere I have lived. But, tomorrow when Dad is home, I am going to escape for a bit and go on a mom adventure...maybe even build a snowman, even if it is only for an hour or two!

Camden's photo shoot with dad last Saturday...Here are some pictures:I didn't know one kid could have so many expressions! He is full of new ones every day! I also didn't know that I could love such a tiny person so much. He is truly a gift from God and we are so blessed to have him in our lives now! Now if it would just warm up a little bit so we can go for rides in the pram during the day!

No comments: