Monday, May 23, 2011

Bournemouth

On Friday Jared took the day off and we went to Bournemouth. This was so surprising to me that the coast of England was this much like LA! I loved it so much! I purchased a Groupon (which I am a little obsessed with right now) and we went with our pastor Mark and his wife Lizzie! It was such a relaxing time. We got to stroll along the water and enjoy some afternoon tea on the lawn of a fancy hotel.



This is seriously my favorite!

Mark and Camden loungin!
Naked baby on my bed at the hotel! So chubby!
This is the beautiful lawn we chilled on for like 2 hours! Doesn't that look inviting!
My hubby!

I'm formal but I like to party!
At the garden of a beautiful mansion art gallery.
Love you, Jared! Thanks for my mini holiday!
Buddy liked the surf board! Maybe he will be a little surfer when we get back to LA! He's got the thighs for it! :)

We have this week in London, and then we are heading off to Nice on Tuesday the 31st! I am so excited that summer is upon us...even though it's super windy and like 55 degrees outside still!! But, nevertheless, the sun is shining!!!

No comments: