Monday, May 23, 2011

Texas Trip

Our trip to Texas was so much fun! We had a lot of time with good friends and family. Camden was great on the flight there and back and we were very blessed to have a smooth journey! Here are a few shots from the two weeks!

Family Portrait on Easter! We all happened to be color co-ordinating!

It was so nice to sit outside on Easter and enjoy the sun. Carson kept trying to play with camden but he just wanted to play with the duck.
This is my favorite picture from Easter Sunday! you would never know we had only slept one night out of the previous 2...yay for jet lag! Which was considerably worse on the way back to London than on the way to Texas.
This picture is really special to us, too bc Dante, Andrew's dog passed away a week after we took this picture. I'm glad Camden got to meet Dante! He was such a great dog!
It was such a joy for my brother to meet Camden! He actually came to pick us up from the airport with his girlfriend Lauren. It was the first time I had seen her since high school and was so good to catch up with her and my bro!
Stefani happened to be in town for her mom's birthday and we are so glad the trips lined up together!
We got to go swimming a few times while we were in Texas, too. It was a lot of fun and Camden loved the water!
Grandpa Jim with both of his grandbabies. Carson and Camden :)
Camden got to meet his Cousin Rose. She is only a week older than him. They were playing nicely on the floor together when...Wait for it...
Rose was soooo mean! Hahahah! This cracked me up! I'm not sure if he was upset bc she got too close or bc she touched his arm?? She was not phased at all that he was crying. HAha!
This was the first time that my mom's mom, Grandmummy got to meet Camden. It is so amazing to see all the generations together!
Here's a precious pic of my cousin Jennifer and her three LO's. Rose, Emma, and Cooper
This is one of my favorite's of the two of us! I love him in his little muscle shirts!
We had such a great time at the shower that a few of my mom's friends threw for me, Katie, and Shannon. It was so classy! :)
Jess and C :)
Me and the next mum to be, Katie! Can't wait to meet Mr. Max!
Our pastor Tim from LA and his wife Tonya came down from Dallas for the BBQ and shower. It was so great to see them both and their kids!
We all got the same onesie from different people at the shower. It was so much fun seeing these girls!
My Meme (Dad's Mom) got to come down for a visit while we were in Texas. This was so happy to see her and for her to meet Camden. I hadn't seen her in 4 years and I was thrilled to hug her and catch up!


Spencer and Camden at the BBQ
Lauren and C....I think Camden met over 100 people in Texas. He is becoming quite the social butterfly!
Emily meets Camden!
Camden meeting his Godfather, Casey, for the first time!
Catherine hanging with Camden at the BBQ at Katie's parents house. It was so great to have all of our friends from the past in one place! It was also really weird to have a bunch of people from all different parts of our past together. I kept forgetting where I knew people from and if they knew each other.
Camden with his Uncle Mark (Jared's Sister's husband). Mark was making C laugh! :)
Mike and Catherine at the party Jared's parents threw for us
It was so great to see the newly married Nick and Kristin Likos since we didn't get to come to the wedding.
C got sooooo many new toys at both of the showers that were thrown for him!
Grandpa Jim with Camden
Stephanie McMath got to meet Camden too! Many, Many, people got to meet Camden! He really fancied Steph! She made him laugh a lot!
Camden and Great Grandmummy (my mom's mom). She was having such a great time with lil' C!
Some tummy time :)
Do you like how I strategically placed those leaves in the picture? Camden was having such a great time playing in the bucket of water. Plus this is the most hilarious face :)
Daddy and Buddy :)
My mom and I out in the backyard after Camden splashed in a bucket!
This is quite possibly the cutest picture I have ever seen. I know you aren't supposed to say your own kid is the cutest kid, but of course we know everyone thinks that, so I will just say it! Haha! C.U.T.E.S.T. Kid EVER!!!


1 comment:

Katie Feistel said...

C is so photogenic, great pics! Thanks for sharing!