Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Disneyland and Stef's Wedding

Last week Jared and I went to Disneyland with our good friends the Brewers. We had such a good time! I would go there every week if I could. The only sad thing was that there were no fireworks. We got to ride a few adult rides...space mountain, thunder mountain railroad, and indiana jones. We did ride Buzz lightyear 3 times. It is so fun! You get a laser gun and get to shoot targets for a score. We also got to meet Jasmine, Cinderella, and Snow White!!!



Jared and I with the beast!

I also had a blast at Stefani's wedding in Ft. Worth! I am very glad to be home and organizing my life again! I feel like I have been gone forever!








1 comment:

Bri Westbury said...

How fun! You live in such a cool place with so many adventures! That is so awesome! Enjoy the beautiful summer weather there!