Saturday, June 21, 2008

Life is happy!

I am going to write once again about how blessed and wonderful life is out here in Cali!!

I got to go shopping with an amazing friend, her mom, and her sister yesterday in Newport Beach where there was an amazing view of the ocean! It was really gorgeous down there!
There was kind of an Austin vibe at a couple places we went which made me very happy. We also talked about how much we missed Austin because it was one of the greatest parts of our lives so far! We were blessed with amazing friends, an incredible learning environment, and fun things to go do! Don't get me wrong, we also discussed how California has soooo much to do, but that feeling of becoming the person you really are during the college years can never be replaced!

Right now I am making cinnamon rolls for breakfast and going to have them with my freshly ground starbucks coffee, waiting for Jared to wake up (he never sleeps in so I will let him! hehe!), going to practice my flute for camp next week, and hopefully go to the beach with Jared!
I don't know why I get to enjoy so many wonderful people and places right now (I certainly don't deserve it), but I am very thankful and couldn't wish for anything else! Not even Austin!

No comments: