Saturday, June 14, 2008

San Francisco!

So San Francisco was soooo much fun! I loved getting to spend so much time with my brother and his girlfriend Beth! She is so cool and a lot of fun! I don't get to see them that much, so it was nice to hang out for a few days!
We started out by driving up the 1 highway all the way there! It was sooooo gorgeous! One of the prettiest drives I have ever been on!

We stopped like every 30 minutes to an hour to take pictures as the sun was setting! We made it to Cupertino where Patrick Haskew is working at Apple this summer to eat dinner with him and Guillermo Careaga, Jared's friend from Ringling.
We went to Domain Chandon Winery the next day which was unbelievable! So much fun! I am going to have to go back and just do a winery trip at some point!
Here are Beth and Andrew at the winery...So cute!
We went on the world famous 11:00 tour with Cyrus...he was awesome! And of course my brother had to buy the $65 bottle of wine at the end of the tour!

We later drove into town and walked on and around the Golden Gate Bridge! It was so incredible!
Later we went to the Tadich Grill for dinner which was very delicious! The oldest restaurant in California!

Thursday we went to Alcatraz which was very cool! I know I keep saying cool, awesome, delicious, etc...but everything really was so incredible! We also shopped, ate lunch at Fisherman's Wharf, rode the cable cars, got Irish coffee at Buena Vista, and ice cream/chocolate at Ghirardelli Square, and then sadly, we had to drive home...But first we had to search San Francisco for the Full House house! We gave up after about half an hour!

Jared took some awesome pics along the way of our trip...so go to Flickr to check the rest of them out! Along with all of my other pictures from various trips this month (coming soon!)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredbrient/

Adios!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Oh yeah!...well I'm in Wichita Falls at Camp Chapparal! So there!

I win.


;)