Sunday, October 5, 2008

Aunt Becky!!!

For those of you who don't know, I go to church in a movie theater in Century City in LA. When I walked out, who did I see???....none other than Aunt Becky from Full House...aka Lori Laughlin.
She looked the exact same as on TV, very small though, and was with her kids. She wasn't dressed fancy and looked like a normal mom...Unfortunately they were going to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua...I will forgive her! Hehe! She was one of my favorite characters on Full House, and she is now appearing on 90210 as many of you know.

This is my second "star" sighting at this mall (the first was Hillary Swank). I can't believe I see famous people going to the movies where I live...Weird...Anyway, there you have it.

I am going to post new pics soon of my new fall home decor I bought at Crate and Barrel this weekend! :) Sleep well all!

2 comments:

Catherine Haskew said...

I loved her on full house too! I can't wait to star search with you guys in a month!!!

Kimberly said...

You re hilarious!