Monday, October 20, 2008

Concerts Concerts

So this week I have two concerts...One Wednesday night for Woodwind Quintet and one Friday for Orchestra. I am excited because I think my cousin, who lives in Pomona, is going to come out for Friday's concert! The downside of having concerts is that I have to stay up at school all evening waiting for the concert to start. It does give me time to practice, but I am usually too tired to put a ton of energy into it before a concert. I also made the mistake of eating Chipotle before last Wednesday's concert and think all of the blood from my brain went to my stomach to digest my food and I was completely out of it during the concert and had a ton of mental errors!!!
Anyway, I am sad Jared can't make it Wednesday bc he is leading community group, but he will be there Friday! I love looking out and seeing him in the audience! :)
Well, I hope to get a lot of practicing done this week....for some reason lately I have been really motivated to prepare music for some competitions! :) I just made a big purchase at flute world which was sooooo fun! I also wish I had more time to hang out with people this week, but I will be up at school a lot!
Have a great week everybody!

No comments: