Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall Decor!

Here are some pics of my fall decor I got from Crate and Barrel this Saturday! I had so much fun! When I walked in, the guy that was working in the store was the same person who helped us exchange some things from our registry when we moved here, and helped us buy a dresser. That was over a year ago. He remembered who I was and was like..."oh ya, you are the one who had moved here and bought the loop dresser." What! He remembered the exact dresser we ordered! Crazy! Also, he spent 45 minutes with me figuring out what would work best on my table! It was a very fun day for me! I love making my home look nice, and am appreciative when I have some extra mulah to spend on that type of thing! Come over and check them out! I might even make you some dinner! :)

No comments: