Monday, November 24, 2008

Blah!

Hey everybody...

I have been at a loss for decent blog posts that anyone would actually want to read lately...so I just haven't been posting anything...but I feel like I should post something...

So, Thursday is going to be a blast! We have our entire meal planned and purchased! All Katie and I have to do is cook Wed. night and most of it Thursday! Everyone should be jealous bc this is going to be the best Thanksgiving ever! It will also be incredible bc UT is currently #2 and is going to kill A and M Thursday at 5:00 while we eat some delicious desserts! (Jared is making the pumpkin pie so we are very excited!)

As for today and the rest of this week before Thanksgiving, I am overloaded with a ton of school work which I should probably be doing right now instead of typing this stupid post. Well, you can all waste some time by reading this!

Happy early Thanksgiving! I will post pics after of all of our delicious food and decor! Let me know what your Thanksgiving festivities/traditions are!

Peace out!
Robin

No comments: