Sunday, November 2, 2008

Christmas in November?

So, when I was shopping for Halloween decor, there were Christmas items for sale already at multiple stores. I am shocked and a little annoyed that we can't enjoy one holiday before they sell crap for the next one. I mean, I love Christmas, but someone told me that they heard Christmas music in a mall this weekend. Sad...I think the stores are hurting for business so bad that they want to get people to buy their presents now...gees...

On another note, our good friends Mike and Catherine Haskew are coming to visit us next weekend on the 13th! And our good friend Guillermo Carreaga is coming Dec. 5th! I love when friends come to visit!

I didn't take any pictures with my camera at our Halloween party, so I will post them as soon as people send them to me! I had a blast, and we had a great time decorating! Thanks Ryan and Becky for letting us have the party at your house! :)

Oh, and my birthday is Friday! I have my flute teachers' recital to go to Friday which is sad bc I can't plan anything fun for the night of, but my cousin invited me over for dinner Saturday to celebrate, and I think we are going to go out to Korean BBQ and Karaoke Sunday night :) Let me know if you want to come!

No comments: