Monday, November 10, 2008

Guilty of my own accusation...

I wrote a post last week about how Christmas was starting to make its' way in so early this year (in stores, etc.), but I was looking online today for Christmas cards...guilty...I really like Christmas, and I can't wait to get our tree at Thanksgiving because we will be in LA this year. I am thinking about getting a real one. Are there thoughts on getting a real one for a small apartment. Will it smell too strong?

I am also thinking about making my own Christmas cards this year. I saw some cute designs at swoozie's www.swoozies.com that I would love to make even cuter!

Well, back to doing my laundry :) I am also going to go for a run with Jared tonight...hope it isn't too cold! We are shooting for 3 miles tonight. I am hoping Jared brings me my new tennis shoes tonight, too!

No comments: