Monday, December 15, 2008

One last thing

I thought that this week was going to be a breeze without running around all day long, but I still have one paper hanging over my head before I leave Thursday morning and stuff to do everyday. I have to go down to Irvine tomorrow to pick up my paycheck which is crappy bc I already drove there twice this weekend! I have a rehearsal for my flute quartet tomorrow afternoon which will be fun, though! It is not good that I am tired of driving here bc we are driving to Baton Rouge and Alabama when we fly in to Houston. I think it is mostly the crazy drivers and shoppers that are hard to deal with here. Everyone is even more rude and selfish during this time of year. I am trying not to fit the stereotype of everyone out here! Well, almost done, and the I will be flying to Tejas! Can't wait!

I also don't think Jared and I are going to be able to fit all of our stuff in 3 suitcases. We might have to bring 4....yikes! Too many gifts to bring home!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I can't wait for y'all to get here! I am dying to see you guys!