Monday, October 12, 2009

Mutemath at Club Nokia

Jared and I went to see Mutemath at Club Nokia on Saturday day night with our good friends Katie and Andrew Feistel.

We went to an awesome restaurant/bar called The Must before and Katie and I split chicken sliders and Mac and Cheese! So delish! It was a really cool atmosphere. Going out to cool places in downtown always reminds me of how I need to do it more often! It just adds up with parking and food, etc.

The concert was AMAZING! If you don't know Mutemath, please check them out here! At the end of the show the drummer threw his tom out in the audience, he jumped out and stood on it while people were holding it, then, he jumped off of the drum in to the audience! I don't think they were ready for him, because it took a while for him to come to the surface. Haha! The singer sounds just like he does on the CD, which makes me happy bc I hate when singers suck live! They also had a ton of cool instruments they incorporate in the show, and they have a lot of jam sessions on stage. This also makes me happy, bc I know they can ACTUALLY play their instruments as opposed to memorizing a few cool parts. Go see them live, you won't regret it!

Time to go practice while my laundry is going! Lesson with Jim Walker in a week!

No comments: