Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can't believe it is almost time!




So a week from today (Saturday 26th June) we will be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl! It is still so crazy to me that this is all happening! I will also be 20 weeks (half way for those of you who were like me pre-pregnancy and didn't know how to count in weeks). I can't wait to share with you all what the outcome is. I am also having the anomaly scan as well which will tell us if all the organs are working properly. Please pray!

BTW, if you were wondering, I finally caught what Jared has...lame-o. BUT, I think since I can just chill in the house and rest I will recover faster than him. We are both pretty pitiful right now sitting on the bed staring at each other, but hopefully we will get well soon. I am soooo ready to get out of the house and be normal!

<3

No comments: