Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter...

So I definitely dropped the ball this Easter with not planning ahead on what we would eat after church! I guess I was just thinking we could eat at the food court of the mall that our AMC theater is in that our church meets at. (we eat there most Sundays...it is a very nice food court, not the typical taco bell/mcdonald's ones). Well, it was closed, but there was one restaurant open (a Brazilian place)...it looked good but it wasn't...It just didn't feel right not to have a large family gathering at someone's house with a ham and and other delicious things...All of this to say, I think it just reminded me how much importance I place on the activities of the day, rather than the meaning of the day! The music on Sunday was very meaningful and fullfilling, and the service reminded me of Jesus' ressurrection from the dead and all of His righteousness that was placed on us by way of the cross!! I am so incredibly thankful for the reminder, but I think next year I will plan ahead better to make a meal that our friends can enjoy with us!

1 comment:

Catherine Haskew said...

I miss you...please come back. We need to plan a vacation together seriously!