Wednesday, July 30, 2008

August?

Ok, so again, I have fallen behind on blogging with everything that is going on! I can't believe it is almost August! That means that I only have one month until school starts. So much for doing more work on my thesis! Haha!

I had a few friends in town this past weekend which was really fun! We went to 3rd street promenade, Disneyland, the beach, and of course shopped! We had a fun time and I always love when people come to visit me!

My cousin is coming to see me today (she lives east of LA) and we are going to the beach. I hope it isn't too cold! I also have another lesson interview to see if a student wants to take lessons with me. I hope I actually end up getting some of these students.

I also have a mock audition Saturday that I am practicing for as well as 3 other auditions coming up in the next month! I am really looking forward to seeing how I do, and also preparing for the future!

P.S. the earthquake was crazy! I have never felt one before. The whole house was shaking and then after that, is was swaying for a few more seconds. I was like, is this apartment going to topple over? I am amazed that the building can withstand that amount of shaking underneath them! Yay architects (keep up the good work dad!)

Peace!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Yes!!! Are you okay???!!!! Scary. We were thinking about you guys when we heard about it. How about you don't have any more of those, ok?! geez!