Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Friends are coming soon!

I am so excited that a lot of my friends from the great state of Tejas (and now Arizona) are coming to visit me in a week from Thursday! Kristin, Emily, and Stefani have all forked over money for a plane ticket to come out here to see me and our other friend Katie Feistel. I can't wait to be with the whole gang minus Lauren (sad)...but she is in Europe, so I don't feel that bad! We are going to have a blast!

On a different note, God is opening up so many new doors for me this summer, and I can't wait to see which ones lead to extremely special and exciting opportunities! I am so thankful for His provision in my life, and do not understand why I have been so blessed to have so many things in my life that I love so much!

Goodnight! :)

No comments: