Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh kiddos

Wow, I really forgot how tired I get after being around kids all day! Today I started my first day at work for a kids music camp for two weeks. It was really fun and I got to meet a lot of very talented kids! I have 3 flutes and an oboe in one of my classes and they are all beginners! I also walked to the camp which was a good idea this morning, but coming home I wish I had my car! Well, it's good for me to walk and I save on gas so I think I will do it again! Well, I am going to try and muster up some energy to practice orchestral excerpts! I am doing a mock audition for fun in August and need to get my stuff together! Well, have a wonderful week! I really just want to lie down and take a nappy nap! :)

1 comment:

Catherine Haskew said...

This post brought back memories of fine arts camp at Williams Trace. Do you remember that crazy magic class we taught! Oh my goodness that was such a fun summer! Miss you!