Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hummus and birthdays

So I have definitely found a new food that I love! Hummus! It tastes so great with pita bread, and the garlic and chive flavor from Ralph's is so yummy! I made a picnic dinner to go to the Hollywood Bowl on Tuesday to see the LA Phil. I have been twice, and have had a blast! It is so fun to eat delicious food and drink wine while watching the symphony! I wish it was like that every time I heard classical music!

Well, I have also been practicing for my auditions coming up. I am feeling good about the progress I am making with all of my excerpts. It will be so fun to audition on so much great music!!!

Jared's birthday is on Tuesday and I am soooo excited about celebrating with him for the second year in a row in LA! He is turning 25! I can't believe it! That sounds so old, but it is for real!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Hooray for Beethoven!

Steph said...

Hooray for hummus! :) I love it too!