Saturday, August 23, 2008

Klutzy Katie

Hello all,

I am taking the time to recognize my dear friend Katie who was able to spill 3 different items at our friend Susan's birthday party last night, which was really fun by the way! I played Rock Band for the first time and loved it! This is not good bc those drums take up a lot of room in an apartment! We will have to think about that purchase!

So here goes...

Spill number one was not so bad. She dropped a lime off of her mojito glass onto the floor.

Spill number two was when she opened up the pizza box which had a plate of watermelon on it, and spilled watermelon juice all over the wall!

Spill number three was when we were playing rock band and she backed up into the end table with her drink on it and it spilled all over the floor!

Am I missing one?

Congrats Katie, that's the most I have ever seen someone spill in one evening! Can you brake your record? I will give you a thousand dollars! Haha!

Tonight is a party for our friend Lindsay who is moving back up to San Francisco. We will miss her, but at least that gives us another excuse to visit San Fran!!!!

Have a great Saturday night everybody!
Peace out!

No comments: