Saturday, September 20, 2008

Concert week!

Hey everybody! I haven't been blogging much since I started school because it has been a whirlwind of fun and exhaustion!

We went to the Vampire Weekend concert Wednesday night at the Wiltern in LA! It was so fun and they sounded just like the CD! The opening bands weren't all that great, though. It was a really cool venue, though! I am glad I found tix on Ebay! This made for a long rest of the week bc I didn't get much sleep that night! Tonight we are going to the Beck/MGMT/Spoon concert! I am so happy! It will be a great night with the Feistel's!

I had my second week of teaching at the preschool and that is going well! Pray for some more enrollment for the classes, though, because if the classes don't get bigger, I am not sure what will happen!

I also had my first day of teaching flute sectionals at Irvine High School! It was so fun to work with good high school players who are excited about the flute! I am looking forward to going there once a week!

I am also trying to keep on top of getting my thesis ready! I have to file for graduation in less than 3 weeks and have to have a proposal for my thesis and decide on my committee of readers!

I am excited for the fall! It can't get here fast enough! I love any baked good with pumpkin, so if you are ever craving it, stop on by...there will probably be something on the counter in the kitchen! I also love the cooler weather! I can't wait to go shopping for warm clothes! If you want to go call me!

No comments: