Monday, September 15, 2008

Crappers

My throat started getting sore on Saturday night, and unfortunately it still hurts. I think it is just a result of allergies, but I did start teaching at a preschool, so I am hoping it is not something the kids gave me! I started taking Zyrtec, which helps to keep my ears clear and not get the itchy eyes/throat, but I have a very dry, sore throat instead! Anyway, I am wondering if going to an allergist is worth it. If he finds out what I am allergic to, it won't really mean much unless something is bad enough to treat with something stronger than Zyrtec or Claritin....I digresssssss

I am trying to get back into the swing of school as well as my other jobs I have started. I am very tired after today, but I think that is partly because I am not feeling that great. I am about to make some tea, and make soft tacos for dinner!
I ran into a new friend from church today at the store (so random) and heard that she hadn't eaten lunch today (neither had I...unless a cookie counts) and it was already 4:45. I was inspired by the similar situation (not a great one per se) to create some healthy, quick lunches I can fix before I run to school. I got lettuce, blue cheese, grilled chicken, apples, and walnuts for a yummy salad, and I can also use some of those same ingredients to make wraps! I am excited about my new lunch creations!

P.S. Some dumb couch delivery people for the apartment next door dented the screen on one of my windows, and I let them know that I would not be paying for it if the landlord gets mad...bc he is uptight and would charge me for the damages...not happening...the guy looked a little surprised that he had "messed up" anything. Duh people....I heard you cuss when you lost control of it and was sitting right by the window when you dropped it! People are so funny....I hope I don't try to act like something didn't happen when it did! But I know I do!...

P.P.S. I am going to go see Vampire Weekend on Wednesday! Sick or not!

No comments: