Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 weeks to go!

My recital is in 2 weeks! Ahhhh! Just Kidding! I had a great practice session today for about 4 hours that made me feel better about my music. I am so excited to see everyone from out of town and people in town that I never get to see!

On another note, my thesis first draft is due Wednesday and I am about half way done with the paper. I am devoting Saturday to writing in the library for at least 4 hours to try and knock out the rest. Then all I will have left is editing!

I am going to try and have fun this weekend, too! I am going to a pasta party Friday night and my cousin's 30th birthday party in Pomona Saturday night! I can't wait! I feel like I have been holding my breath up until these deadlines, so I need to have a small break before I get there! No play and all work makes Robin a stir crazy girl!

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: