Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dogsitting

Hello all!
Sorry it has been awhile! I just haven't felt like I have had anything to write about recently.
My good friends Katie and Andrew recently got a dog...so cute! And they are out of town this week in Costa Rica with her fam, so we are dogsitting this weekend. I am trying to make sure to take the dog out every few hours so she doesn't have an accident.! She is still only 4 months old or so. Last night she was so good and slept the entire night! Unfortunately, getting up at 7:00 on a Saturday to let her out to go pee isn't my idea of an ideal Saturday, but I kind of dozed off on the couch afterward. Jared is at work today, so it doesn't feel like Saturday ayway!

I think I am going to go look for shoes and jewelry to wear for my recital dress today!

On another note, this week has been kind of lonely because I have been working so much at home on my paper and practicing for my recital. You gotta do what you gotta do, but I need to get out today and go shopping a little! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: