Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dance!

For those of you who don't know, my friend Katie and I started taking a jazz dance class this summer. We decided to continue on this school year and we moved up to jazz 2! We are having a great time even though we have 9 year olds all the way up to our age in the class. Being honest, there is one other girl in college, and then the rest in middle school! The class says age 9-adult, so technically we are in the right place!

I found this picture yesterday when I was on Jared's computer. It sums up why I am taking my current dance class. I hope and pray we get costumes like this for our recital! Yes, I am going to be in a dance recital in June with 9 year olds. I will probably be in the back bc I am tall...For the record, I was in the front of the dance when I wore this outfit, because everyone followed me for the steps! I was probably 9 years old in this picture...no hips just like the girls in my class, although I think I could probably jazz walk better than they can! Ha!
My favorite part of this outfit is the backwards hat, and the bead "chain" on the front of the outfit! What about you!?

2 comments:

Steph said...

You are hilarious to me! That recital number had better be up on YouTube as soon as the curtains close!

We want to see some Zebra Legs in tights! ;)

Robin Brient said...

hahaha! I almost forgot about zebra legs! I will try to get jared to film! Don't want him to look like the creepy guy with no kids videotaping a dance recital!